Thank you for shopping with INDUS Impex Ltd. and our allied brands: Captain, Devgan Brand, Dezire, Kindin and Dev Bhog. We realize you have a choice when it comes to purchasing rices and rice-related products. That makes us appreciate your order even more, and we intend to do everything we can to ensure that you are pleased!
All work orders are shipped out from our milling unit in India, within 15 business days on receipt of the order (excluding the transit period). If circumstances arise that would cause your order to not ship within this agreed timeframe, one of our staff will contact you immediately with an updated shipping date.
100% Trade Satisfaction Guarantee
Our business is to supply the highest quality rices at the most competitive prices possible.
- We take extra precaution in packing your order to ensure it arrives undamaged.
- We are passionate about great tasting food and the pleasure of sharing it with others.
- We provide food and nutritional products that support health and well-being.
In the event you have receive a damaged product, please notify us within 7 business days after receiving your package, which item was damaged and we will ship you an identical replacement at no charge. Prior to returning product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a returned merchandise authorization (RMA) and simply pack your items in the same package it was shipped in. You are responsible for shipping cost on products returned where the Return was not due to a shipping error.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
The Devgan Mills follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information: ·
NOTICE : When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
CHOICE : When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
SECURITY : We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
SHARING : When we share your information with other companies to help us provide our services to you, we will require them to comply with all applicable requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
Our Web sites contain links to other sites operated by third parties, including but not limited to third-party Sites that display the Devgan Mills trademarks. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect, use, share and secure your information.
- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information.
- We collect information regarding your interactions with our Web sites using cookies or click stream technology.
- We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third party providers.
Uses of Information
- Devgan Mills does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future Devgan Mills entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communication.
- In limited circumstances, Devgan Mills may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving e-mail, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.